POST FROM THE DEVIL ORDERS TAKEOUT

What I'll do in 2016 (Survey Results!)

NEARLY HAPPY NEW YEAR! As you read this, I am screaming and dying as I study for exams. Don't worry, I've saved up a few clones for the blookunity.

As we officially close this year, a few people I am massively thankful for:
  • Topaz Winters // seriously, Topaz is one of the most amazing people I've ever met, online or offline. Her poetry is basically WITCHCRAFT and I've learned so much from her blog, writing-wise or just life advice.
  • Christina Im // Christina inspired me to be the writer I am today. Her book recs are on point, her writing is on point, and her blog is on point. One day she'll be fabulously successful and I'll be saying to you guys, "I told you so."
  • AnQi Yu + Taylor Lynn // the other two of the lovely ATTAC crew. #LitLove has made this year so very fantastic.
  • Emily @ Loony Literate // she's the co-host of Snazzy Snippets (coming back in TWO DAYS!) and a fabulous person all-around. One of the sweetest people in the blookunity.
  • Cait @ Paper Fury // she makes me want to be a better writer + reader + blogger ALL THE TIME. Her book photography is as magical as her writing, which has made this Vulcan tear up a little bit.
  • And like so many more people! Especially my 100+ Bloglovin' followers and 350 Twitter followers (hit that literally a few moments ago)!
  • I'm probably going to do a full thank-you post for my blogoversary in February, but I appreciate everyone who's ever read or commented this blog. I LOVE TALKING WITH THE BLOOKUNITY.
So what shall we do next year?
Here's a summary of my plans after receiving the survey results (thanks, blookunity!)
  • We'll try book photography. I'll post on the blog, and I'll also post in my newly redesigned, soon-to-be-bookish Tumblr. Check my bookblr out?
  • We'll try book reviews — I know a couple of you said no thanks but I'm thinking of a review-discussion mashup. We'll see how it goes.
  • There will be no more #WatchMeWrite videos on the blog. I might still send a couple to my takeout army. But this is funny because in last year's survey, y'all wanted more #WatchMeWrites.
  • Instead, we'll have a monthly recap called Dim Summary. I know, my punning skills are fantastic.
  • There will be a giveaway for chances to read my WIPs and custom-made quote posters during my blogoversary in February! Watch out for it!
  • I will continue to reply and comment back! And if I haven't commented on your blog before, leave a link in the comments and I'll get to it once exams are over. I PROMISE.

Any advice for book reviews and book photography? What do you want to see at TDOT in 2016?


For a 2016 with more exclusive bookish takeout, join my takeout army to receive monthly letters of magic, madness, and murder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT: Please use Name/URL instead of Wordpress/OpenID to comment, otherwise Blogger hobbits will eat your words. So sorry about this. Thanks!

I respond to all comments and would love to check out your blog if you leave a link :D Unless it's spam. Then I'll delete the comment and put you on the takeout blacklist, what a shame!