This month, we're taking a break from Matryoshka and instead talking about my NaNoWriMo project. There's only a month left, which means planning is now under way! This November, I'll be writing Witches Black and Silver, a Mulan + Swan Lake crossover retelling.
- 80% girl cast
- it's actually 100% if we only count important characters
- commercialised magic at the corner store
- I'm serious, there's a magical Starbucks
- magical ability rivalry that poisons friendships
- grave robbery and wanton threats
- magic and madness and murder and monsters
What excites you most about WiBaS? Where does my accent come from? Comment away.