First off, thank you to Opal for nominating me for the Liebster + Infinity Dreams Award! I am to link to her, which I have done, answer 11 questions, and tag 11 people.
1. What do you miss about your childhood? Having enough time to sleep, no question.
2. Lots of friends or a few good friends? But why can't I have lots of quite-good friends and a few extremely-good friends? Why do you assume people with large social circles don't have deep intepersonal relationships? Because I think they do, it's just I don't have large social circles.
4. Coast or inland? Coast, definitely! The sea is a lovely monster of epic proportions.
5. Where and what would your dream house be like? It would belong to me and have appropriate hygiene conditions and enough space, and really, that's an impossible dream in Hong Kong.
6. Do you tend to organise or leave mess? ALL THE MESS. (I'd show you a photo, but I can't find my phone in the mess.)
8. Do you have any pets? I have Matryoshka, the WIP I'm sure you've heard a lot about if you've been here for any length of time.
10. Do you play an instrument? If so, what? I used to play the harp. Now I try to play my readers like a fiddle.
11. Would you like to visit New Zealand someday? I have, actually! ... I was in the Auckland airport for a transit. Hehe.
I'm not tagging anyone for this one, but I will tag people for the next one, so scroll on :)
blogging community tag created by Jo! Thank you for creating such a lovely tag and nominating me :D :D We are to nominate awesome bloggers in several categories.
Aimee @ Deadly Darlings and her co-bloggers definitely take this one -- they post like every day and with amazing quality.
Blog with nice design?
I'm going cheat slightly here and nominate a journal instead of a blog: Half Mystic is a music independent journal by the lovely Topaz Winters. Her aesthetic taste is off the charts.
Awesome review/book blog?
Bookish and Awesome is one of the best book blogs out there—it's only been around since February, but Shelumiel is a wonderful blogger (who supports LGBT+ books SO MUCH, yay!) and basically convinced me to read my first ever contemporary, Simon Vs. Moral of the story: Listen to Shelumiel and eat Oreos.
Opal @ Opal Swirls offers up philosophy, often with a side dash of humour. I'm not much of a Deeper Meanings in Life person, but her thoughts are so relatable.
A blog you always enjoy reading?
Christina @ fairy skeletons literally writes awesome posts every time. It's a smattering of her own writing and other people's writings and writing tips and tricks and they are all. so. fabulous.
Blogger with a great sense of humour?
Heather @ Sometimes I'm A Story takes the crown here. Her humour is basically based on mashing incompatible subjects together into something compatible, and her writing style is so distinctive. It's weird and wonderful.
Topaz @ Six Impossible Things (aka the founder of Half Mystic mentioned above), no question. First off, she writes wonderful words that should not even be legal because they challenge my Twitter blurbing skills so much. Every line deserves to be quoted. And she has a weekly poetry series. On top of that, she shares her experience with mental illness on the blog, and really she's an amazing person and you should check her out now.
I tag everyone who I nominated above! Have fun, remember to use the tag image above, and nominate people for all seven categories :D If you feel like it, that is.
Do you share any of my answers to the questions? And give a shout-out to a blogger in the comments!
Find out even more about me by signing up for monthly letters from me to you!