Aah look what arrived today! @AlyssaC_HK So excited to start reading, hehehe :) pic.twitter.com/nPIwUwV4moCongratulations on the fabulous pick, and thank you again to everyone who participated!
— Taile (@appletaile) April 2, 2015
Moving on, I always have paper and a pen with me. Everywhere. Ever since I decided to start writing seriously, it's become a necessary habit — and I thought I'd share with you where I normally write.
1. The Tiny Notebook: it goes with me everywhere. Six notebooks worth of short stories, Shadowplay, and random ideas on the road. Plus handy elastic for a pen.
2. The Post-its: lurking by my bed with a thick marker, in case the night is dark and full of ideas.
3. The Competition Notebook: Free notebook from competition organiser? Use it to write, of course ... plus a few chemical equations tested the next day.
Where do you normally store your fruits of labour? Have you ever tried the above places?
- Where do you write? @AlyssaC_HK shares 5 fav #writing places. (Click to Tweet)
- 5 places where @AlyssaC_HK is #amwriting. (Click to Tweet)