- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them!
- Answer the ten questions given to you by the nominator!
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers!
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer!
- Let the nominees know you have nominated them by going to their website and notifying them!
Here we go!
1. Who are some of your favorite people you've met on the Internet?
Uh ... Starflower, you do realize you're on that list, right? XD XD There are loads and loads of people, but the ones that come to mind (other than you) would be Maya St. Clair, Nivedha, and Sunny Little. There are so many more, trust me, but I'd have a hundred tabs open trying to link back to them.
2. Favorite book character?
Damn. So, so hard. The one I like most is probably Sansa Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire, because she evolved from a classic princess to a damsel in distress and is now getting the hang of politics, and I can't help but cheer her on.
On the other hand, the most beautifully crafted character I've seen is Severus Snape from Harry Potter. I mean, admit it. You spent six and three-quarters books hating him. That last quarter turned everything around.
3. What's the best thing you've ever created?
I'm tempted to say the doll I crocheted in art class a few years back, but it's so lopsided my mother threw it out. So ... I'd say my novel. It's not perfect by a long shot and still undergoing heavy editing, but I'm still really proud of it as my first complete novel. (I do not count that horror, term not used as genre, I wrote in English class, thank you very much.)
4. Cold weather or warm weather?
I recently spent a week in Singapore, so I'm itching for cold weather now. Winter is coming ... I wish.
5. Favorite fairy tale/myth?
Oh, this is a hard one! I'd actually have to say Snow White. The macabre original, not the sparkly Disney version. It's super creepy and I never quite forgave Disney for making it so happy.
(P.S.: I really love Mulan too. Not the Disney, the original Chinese ancient text. I used to be able to rattle it off, when it was in my test syllabus ...)
6. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Write, of course! I keep a few sheets of blank A4 paper next to my bed, plus a pen. Then I lie down and start thinking of weird things, and when I hit the right phrase or a nice plot I scribble it down. It's normally unintelligible in the morning, but the beauty of first drafts is magnified a thousand times when you're half delirious.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Superpowers never really appealed to me, to be honest. I'd wish for the power to make mock of everything, but *coughcough* I think I already have that. Why my teachers hate me. (I managed to wreck The Giver for our entire class with a crack plot. Don't ask.)
8. What five words best describe you?
Morbid, random, insane, dreamy, perfectionist.
9. What was your last dream like?
Running around a track. I can't remember why I couldn't stop, but I think it had to do with cockroaches. I hate physical exertion (and cockroaches).
10. What's the best advice you've gotten?
If you can't solve it, avoid it. If you can't avoid it, mock it. <-- Life philosophy
Hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Here are the questions for the nominees:
- Favorite villain?
- Favorite word?
- What oxymoron/paradox best describes you?
- What do you do when procrastinating?
- Dark, milk or white chocolate?
- What are you currently reading?
- What's the one thing you would never change about yourself?
- Trig or log? (If you're clueless, I congratulate you on your fortunate life.)
- What foreign language would you want to learn?
- What is your ideal method of death?
And the nominees! (I haven't quite reached 10 here, because I don't know that many bloggers.)
Nivedha @ Infrared Pedestrian
Queen of Air and Darkness @ aquietpersonwithaloudmind
Lauren Wiseman @ ghostoyevsky
Estora @ ladywindupbird
Samantha Cook @ Scookie Reviews
J.M. Berenswick @ berenswick
Kiara Marie @ hisredheadednightmare