POST FROM THE DEVIL ORDERS TAKEOUT

So I had this idea

I've been revamping my novel recently, from completely ripping apart scenes to editing each sentence. It's pretty frustrating to do that to a 100K-word monstrosity, but I realized there were a lot of things I did for every chapter, for every character, for every plotline, etc. Simply put, there are a few tricks that might work everywhere.

So my question to any aspiring novelists reading this is: would it be helpful if I compiled my suggestions and experiences? I've been thinking of doing a Noveling 101 here, but I'm not too certain about it. Input much appreciated, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think that would be really helpful! I'd love to read it!

    ReplyDelete

IMPORTANT: Please use Name/URL instead of Wordpress/OpenID to comment, otherwise Blogger hobbits will eat your words. So sorry about this. Thanks!

I respond to all comments and would love to check out your blog if you leave a link :D Unless it's spam. Then I'll delete the comment and put you on the takeout blacklist, what a shame!