POST FROM THE DEVIL ORDERS TAKEOUT

Not so different, or so one might think

The difference between a student and a suck-up is that a suck-up pretends she doesn't hate school.

The difference between a suck-up and a teacher's pet is that a teacher's pet is successful.

The difference between a teacher's pet and a nerd is that a nerd knows what she's talking about when she answers questions.

The difference between a nerd and me is that I am too sarcastic, accidental or otherwise.

Hence I manage to irritate quite a few teachers, and that doesn't quite bode well for my report card. Goodbye, nice class participation marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT: Please use Name/URL instead of Wordpress/OpenID to comment, otherwise Blogger hobbits will eat your words. So sorry about this. Thanks!

I respond to all comments and would love to check out your blog if you leave a link :D Unless it's spam. Then I'll delete the comment and put you on the takeout blacklist, what a shame!