POST FROM THE DEVIL ORDERS TAKEOUT

It was certainly thoughtful

Of the Book Depository to send me a bookmark along with the books I ordered.

Sadly enough, they seem to have neglected the typical size of a book.



I suppose I could always use it like this:


But it's very ridiculous to like quotes that cannot be read properly.



My only book that had proper spacing to fit the bookmark was ...

The almighty biology textbook! Sad thing is, I can't like that quote, because even though I like biology, that paragraph has to be the most retarded one ever in the history of biology textbooks. 

Besides, it's not in the test. (Not that I like stuff in the test.)

(In case you're wondering what's the point to this post, my answer is that there is no point. )

2 comments:

IMPORTANT: Please use Name/URL instead of Wordpress/OpenID to comment, otherwise Blogger hobbits will eat your words. So sorry about this. Thanks!

I respond to all comments and would love to check out your blog if you leave a link :D Unless it's spam. Then I'll delete the comment and put you on the takeout blacklist, what a shame!